Monday, October 27, 2014

I Have Dream Educational Level

         Hello guys my name is Roni Pratama, but my friend likes to call me Abes call it a nickname. where I live in Ciamis and now I live in Bandung to pursue my dream to become a successful and happy for my two parents. I entered the in Polytechnic LP3I Bandung, majoring in Business Administration. In this stage I have a desire or a dream that is very impressive in the world of education, I wanted to continue my studies abroad and to be able to know more about the business world, especially today certainly many people who have a successful businessman, with that I would like to once went abroad to study after graduating from Polytechnic LP3I this. Ohhh, yes I have always wanted to be an artist, but it was not materialized because the old man, so I have a dream abroad to be mastered all about education. I prayer yes my friend may wish to pursue it all accomplished with hard work me and my serious desire certainly be successful. amin o:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment