Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Roni Abes

                My name is Roni Pratama and my nick name is Roni or Abes, Im school in Politeknik LP3i Bandung and my hobby is drawing, playing football, etc. I like vegetble ( example : carrot), fruits and anythink, wkwkkwkw !!!! :D.My dream is a business man and better people for my family and for country. My father name is Mr. Penar, his a best father for me and best husben for my mother. My mother name is Mrs. Entin Sumarni, they are live in Ciamis, distrik Panumbang, Cidoyang village, RT/RW 002/002. Ohhhh, end then I have little brother, his name Agung Gumelar, his student of Junior high school, his old 14 years old.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

you have brother or sister?

Roni abes said...

I'm have is brother ceng, I'm nothing have is sister :((

Anonymous said...

waaaaaahhh.... I really appreciate your effort. Love it! love it! keep learning English, dear...
However, I would like to make some correction to your text. Read it, OK?!

My name is Roni Pratama and my nick name is Roni or Abes. I'm studying at Politeknik LP3i Bandung and my hobbies are drawing, playing football, etc. I like vegetable ( example : carrot), fruits and anything, wkwkkwkw !!!! :D.My dream is becoming a business man and a better person for my family and country. My father's name is Mr. Penar, he is the best father for me and the best husband for my mother. My mother's name is Mrs. Entin Sumarni, they live in Ciamis, distrik Panumbang, Cidoyang village, RT/RW 002/002. Ohhhh, and then, I have little brother, his name Agung Gumelar, he is a student of Junior high school, he is 14 years old.

Now, compare with your writing, Roni.
Have a nice day

Post a Comment